Shared by: Mark F
Here's my conflict: I like the general vibe, but I don't like what makes it authentic to Rubblebucket. But if it weren't for that, it would be generic and uninteresting. All in all I had a good time. It's quirky soft electronic indie music. There are some melodic and arrangement choices that I'm not a fan of. It's like, overly corny happy moments in an otherwise chill song, that kind of thing. Without those moments, I noticed I stopped paying attention, though. I'd just be vibing on it and thinking about other stuff, then something would happen and I'd go "boo", then we'd be back and I'm vibing again. So, do I like it? I think so. Couldn't tell you what I like about it though.
On an unrelated thought, Forest Bathing has that long outro that I felt was too long for what it was.
Word
Fave: Morning Glory Blanket,
Least: Rattlesnake,
0 comments:
Post a Comment