
Shared by: Caity
In case you were looking for a record where you could learn how to play hockey, I don’t think this is a necessarily good choice. It may be the only choice. But I wasn’t even looking to learn how to play hockey. I did learn some things though:
- Being a good shooter is basically a gift, so give up
- If you can hit effectively with the back of the stick you’re in good shape
- Bend only at the knees (I’m honestly confused by this one)
- You need to know how to check (I did not learn how)
- Disco music is not an effective medium to learn hockey
If I was a Guy Lafleur fan, I think this would be awesome. He talks about his life a little, he tries to give good tips. The music is mostly just background music, but it’s competent. The first song is a 5 minute song about the face off and Guy doesn’t even talk during it, so I guess that’s technically just a song.
Why did he decide to make this anyway? Did he have any part in the songwriting? Playing any instruments? Did he at least write the words? I’m so curious.
Word
Fave: Checking
Least:
0 comments:
Post a Comment