Shared by: Debbie
This is wildly unrelated, but I always hate when I look up a Game Boy song on YouTube and they add that reverb to the track. That's inauthentic to the original!!!
This album made me think about it, because I heard that reverb on some of the tracks. But this is an original composition, so the reverb is authentic, and I have no problem with it. Heck, it sounds good! The whole album sounds good. Some real upbeat chiptune to start the day. The mastering is a bit wonky, some tracks are louder than others. I think it was moonbeam that completely blew my ears out when it first came on. Also, there was a moment where I was somewhat near an ambulance, and I was sure it had it's siren on real quiet. I paused the music to make sure that wasn't what was happening, it was just the visual of the ambulance plus the chiptune sounds and I just filled the gaps, I swear.
Regardless, this was a springy album for a sprung spring, and started the day off right. It made me want to get a pizza and play video games all night while watching whatever's on the WB.
Cool
Fave: a summer afternoon, friday
Least: marble,
0 comments:
Post a Comment