Shared by: Austin
I’m not 5, nor did I listen to this when I was 5, so really and truly, this is not for me. To be clear, I listened to the playlist sent, which is 6 duck related songs (though one is really about a penguin). The intent of the Duck asking for grapes really isn’t clear, is he only doing it to be annoying? But when he speaks with Santa it seems like he was to share grapes with him. So I guess that’s nice.
Honestly the song about the penguin was a welcome change of pace because it wasn’t about the duck, and he was more clear in his sinisterness. Give the people what they want while also not giving them what they want. I assume that’s just like giving your duck song fans a song about a penguin.
Debbie loves this thing, and that’s ok for her. I would like to not hear it anymore.
Not For Me
Fave: Poopers the Magic Penguin,
Least: The Duck Song 2, The Duck Song
0 comments:
Post a Comment