Shared by: Self
The newest Fall Of Troy is… the oldest Fall Of Troy? The first six songs here are from their previous band similarly but worse my named The Thirty Years War. Then the last four songs are new. It’s cool to hear the differences in the two sets of songs, but also the similarities. This release feels reasonably cohesive for such a gap in writing between songs. But there is a sound difference that I think I hear, and I hate to say that I think the sound that changes is an inclusion of what I would say are “cock rock” elements. But it’s not too much here. I never really liked The Thirty Years War, but these new recordings are mostly pretty nice, and I think overall this is a strong (probably) last release from the band
Wow
Fave: Mirrors Are More Fun Than Television,
Least: ,
0 comments:
Post a Comment