Wednesday, January 22, 2025

Master Raro - Breathe Deep

Master Raro - Breathe Deep

Shared by: Sully

Breathe (in), breathe (out). Master Raro is here to relax you after a long day of work. For a 20 minute EP, this record has two distinct sounds. (in) and (out) are more soundscapey, non structured, and instrumental, while Words, Let Go, and Breathe Deep are structured songs. Honestly I could've done without the soundscapes,or been ok with them in a longer album. The structured songs I would've loved more of, because they're very enjoyable. I was surprised when words came in on Words, and was all in. Sometimes, these songs give some At Home With Owen vibes (down to the sound of the voice). Also, the production is somehow perfect? Like, it's not great, but it does exactly what it needs to do.

Hell Yeah

Fave: Words,
Least: (in), (out)

0 comments: