Sunday, January 19, 2025

Iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook - S/T

Iwrotehaikusaboutcannibalisminyouryearbook - S/T

Shared by: Peter

I’ve only ever listened to this band before as a joke. And usually for about 15 seconds. I have been in a band like this before, where the goal is effectively to make the most aggressive absurd music we can. I’ll listen to those songs, but I don’t expect anyone else to give it the time of day. It’s a lot of fun to be a part of, and I hope that’s what they got out of this band as well. It’s sloppy and chaotic, and as angry and hopeless as it could be. Unfortunately, the fun of that wore off for me by three. I also got pretty annoyed that so many of the songs featured this structure: really loud chaotic part, basically silence, quieter part building up to something. Most of those songs would’ve been better without the intro part anyway. I know there’s people that really connect with this band, and… I don’t know, I hope you’re ok.

Not For Me

Fave: nine,
Least: thirteen,

0 comments: