Shared by: I Worked On This
It turns out, if you ask a bunch of 20 somethings to make songs about the holiday season, you’re gonna get some sad music. Some absolute bangers, but almost all of it is going to be sad. They hate the holidays, they hate the weather and the early sunset, and boy do they miss someone. The happier songs are still pleading for Santa’s forgiveness and following two troubled kids as they figure out their lives. I can’t be unbiased here, but I really like this different take on a Holiday album. It’s not shoving Christmas cheer down your throat, it’s navigating your emotions through the season. Relatable content.
Recording of this was a lot of fun, because each song was its own vibe with (often a mix of the same but) different people. Got to work with some people I never worked with before. I didn’t record everything, just about half of it, but everyone else pulled their weight too.
I will not be playing favorites here!
Classic
Fave: ,
Least: ,
0 comments:
Post a Comment