Tuesday, December 17, 2024

Quasi - Featuring Birds

Quasi - Featuring Birds

Shared by: Ryan P

Can confirm, this album does in fact feature birds. I don’t like that one bird that sounds like it’s yelling. I kind of want to describe this album as “Death Cab For Cutie meets Weezer, but with all the notes”, but I think the first part of that needs help. I think a lot of the songs don’t quite fit that description. I also got Slingshot Dakota vibes (distorted piano basically), but obviously any influence would go the other way. I’d like this more if they weren’t trying to cram every note in every song, but there was still a lot to enjoy here. Also, You Fuck Yourself gets really close to “circus music” which I really dislike, but this one was awesome.

Wow

Fave: Our Happiness Is Guaranteed, You Fucked Yourself
Least: ,

0 comments: