Monday, December 16, 2024

Peter Cat Recording Co. - Bismallah

Peter Cat Recording Co. - Bismallah

Shared by: Marisa

My favorite part of this experiment so far is that I really don’t know what I’m going to get when I start an album. In this case, it took a while AFTER I started the album to know what I was getting. Ambient noise album? Oh, lofi acoustic album? Oh there’s electronic drums. Very interesting mesh of sounds. There’s a weird thing going on here where all the songs seem very different, but some of the songs also feel kind of samey. Just the clean jazz chords in a stoppy pattern happens a lot. I liked this best on songs that didn’t do that. Also, I thought the album was over about 2 minutes before it was over. But I’m glad it wasn’t because that was the best part of the album. And I gotta thank Peter here for giving us the resolution chord at the end. That felt real good.

Cool

Fave: Remain In Me,
Least: ,

0 comments: