Monday, March 24, 2025

Hot Action Cop - Hot Action Cop

Hot Action Cop - Hot Action Cop

Shared by: Self

I’m not one to consider something a guilty pleasure, but if anything came close, it’s this album. This is some pretty embarrassing music to listen to near anyone else. Almost all the songs are surprisingly graphic pines for sex, and there’s a whole lot of moments of “isn’t this band a bunch of white guys?” But it’s catchy, and it’s silly, and it’s dumb. And it was in Need For Speed AND Smallville, so it was unavoidable. I will say, when Need For Speed moved to “real” songs, I was pretty disappointed. But Hot Action Cop, in my opinion, hit the Need For Speed vibe better than any of their other choices.

I also gotta give a “thanks for nothing” for putting the clean version of this album up. Couple of words here and there, pretty sure there’s some that didn’t really need to be censored even. Also Show Her gets completely different verses which is so very jarring to listen now.

Classic

Fave: Don’t Want Her To Stay, In A Little While
Least: ,

0 comments: