Friday, March 7, 2025

Awful Din - The Price We Pay

Awful Din - The Price We Pay

Shared by: Pigeon Pack Show

We had Awful Din play a show of ours last year, and as always, they were solid. I’ve seen them before (including in Montreal lol), and I’ve always known they’re up my alley, but I kept not listening to them for real. When we had them do the show, I recorded a song of theirs, Come Home, for our YouTube, with a mix. So I actually was there listening to the song while editing. I have not gotten this song out of my head since. So I knew it was time to actually sit down and listen to this band.

Topping Come Home would have been a big ask, and I’m almost relieved it didn’t happen. I would’ve been kicking myself even harder. Still, the rest of this album is that mix of pop punk emo that I’m into, and it does it well.

Cool

Fave: Come Home,
Least: ,

0 comments: