Shared by: Ryan D
What the hell, Spotify? Way to completely ruin the listening experience. I know it’s not technically Spotify’s fault, but also, I don’t care and until they pay me properly for my art, they get the blame.
Let me explain. This is one of those albums that, as far as I can tell, only the “clean” version is available to stream. But even worse, this isn’t an album where the word is just cut out and replaced with silence over the music. No no, I guess they didn’t have the masters to make those edits. Instead, the slice the entire part where the naughty words was and reverse it. It’s jarring and unpleasant every single time.
I probably would dig much of this album. It’s got a pretty wide bunch of genres. But I really can’t get over the type of censorship that totally wrecks the flow of the song.
Disappointing
Fave: Geronimo,
Least: Hellborn ,
0 comments:
Post a Comment