Friday, December 13, 2024

Nirvana - In Utero

Nirvana - In Utero

Shared by: Self

I don’t know man, this album just kind of sounds disappointing after Nevermind. Like it still sounds good, but it’s not nearly as slammin’. I have much respect for Steve Albini, and may he rest in peace, but I also disagree with many of his fans. It’s also obviously not as much of a hit machine, but so many of these songs are so good. But I also didn’t listen to this one as much growing up, so it’s not quite a fair comparison on a personal level. All Apologies is still one of the tops though. Also, what’s with the “2013 remaster”? I started with that because I didn’t think it sounded worse but I was noticing some stuff, but then Dumb came on and I couldn’t hear the strings. Oof!

Wow

Fave: All Apologies,
Least: Radio Friendly Unit Shifter,

0 comments: