Saturday, February 1, 2025

Pool Kids - Pool Kids

Pool Kids - Pool Kids

Shared by: Self

Well, Pool Kids didn’t go in the direction I was hoping, but I’m not mad about the direction they went. If you recall, with Music To Practice Safe Sex To, I was hoping for more $5 Subtweet chaotic stuff, but got a lot more of the subdued stuff. I had made a prediction that since $5 subtweet was the most popular song from the album, and this album was showing as more popular, perhaps they’d capitalized on that sound more.

I was wrong! I’d say they went in the opposite direction, and are even less chaotic. But instead of just being a downer, it this instead shows itself as a higher level of focus. The songs are more structured, with a higher emphasis on the main melody. I actually really like this!

Hell Yeah

Fave: Talk Too Much,
Least: ,

0 comments: